Sunday, June 28, 2015

Day 120: Put out Summer Patio Decor

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
It's Day 120!! Today officially marks a third of my challenge done!
Today's Positivity activity: Change out my patio decor from spring to summer.
Do this instead of: 1 hr of internet.

For my front porch/patio I have specific silk flowers and things I put out to represent the season.. I'm a bit overdue to switch to summer. Today's the day!

Oops, today wasn't the day....I'm so embarrassed! I was so busy chasing around with laundry and things that I pulled up the day's challenge when it was already too dark outside to see what I was doing! :/ Will tackle this one in a day or two.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea