Monday, June 29, 2015

Day 121: The Seat Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! This week, I'm back to one of my favorite channels: The Honest Guys. Today I'm trying out their guided meditation called "The Seat". 

Do This Instead of: Stressing out; 16 minutes of random web surfing.

The Honest Guys never fails to disappoint, and today's meditation was no exception. I was a bit surprised that after the lovely setup to the outdoor seat, there is a lengthy stretch on the video with no narration so you may meditate silently. Admittedly, this tends to be a problem for me at times because my mind likes to wander. However, this video left me feeling peaceful and positively zen for a good part of the day. 


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

25 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea