Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 95: Watch a Parade

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Watch a parade (in this case, Disneyland's new Paint the Night parade on YouTube!)
Do this instead of: 30 minutes of TV

I got the idea for this because my daughter was bummed that our Disney passes went on blackout for the summer before she got to see the new parade. So I found a way for us to watch it from home without the crowds, heat, or expense for gas/parking/etc!

Well, I highly recommend watching this parade video! And in an unexpected twist yesterday, after a rather rough start to the day following an emotional therapy session, my family took me to see this parade in person. So fun!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
50 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100



 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea