Saturday, June 6, 2015

Day 98: Post Some Recent Artwork

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Stained Glass Butterflies
Today's Positivity activity: Be brave and post recent art endeavors on the blog and social nets.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

A few weeks ago, I decided to start featuring some of the art I've been doing as part of my positivity challenge and to provide a creative outlet.

Left: my daughter and I have been mailing a coloring book back and forth, and "Stained Glass Butterflies" is my latest effort. Below are some random doodles I've been doing while practicing zen tangle patterns.








Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea