Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 123: Shop at a Thrift Store

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Visit the local thrift shop for dollar day deals.
Do this instead of: 2 hrs of web patrol.

The thrift shop is one of my favorite go-to's. It fits my budget nicely, as well as my desire to reduce/reuse/recycle. Today I'm taking the youngest to see how much summer wardrobe we can find for her today. And the 1st of the month special at our place means all clothing items are only a buck a piece!

10 for $10! We had fun picking out some really cute things for my daughter...and my husband even tagged along and got a few things he needed as well. Mission accomplished!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
85 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea