Saturday, July 4, 2015

Day 126: Watch Fireworks

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: View a fireworks display for 4th of July.
Do this instead of: 1 hr of internet.

This year, as is often the case on July 4th, I'll actually be working during the many evening fireworks displays in the area. However, since I work on the 3rd floor, that can offer me a unique viewing point for seeing several shows all at once! If all else fails, I can watch something on YouTube when I get home.

I managed to watch most of the show from a window on the 3rd floor! It was a good one this year.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea