Sunday, July 5, 2015

Day 127: Eat Birthday Cake

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Have a piece of my ultimate birthday cake!
Do this instead of: 30 minutes of not eating cake LOL.

Today is my birthday! I'll actually be working today, but I will most definitely take time out for a nice hunk of some kind of awesome birthday cakeness. My challenge for you today: have a piece of "birthday" cake whether it's your actual day or not--and don't forget a candle on top! (By all means, substitute a gluten free,  sugar free, paleo, low fat or whatever version floats your boat.)

Oh, how nice today was!! A coworker brought in a lovely cake from a local bakery...yum!




Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
70 / 100


 Life in General
90 / 100


 My Mood
90 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea