Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 129: Get Your Hair Done

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Visit the hair salon with my daughter
Do this instead of: 2 hrs of web patrol

We have some fun outings planned for our vacation, so my daughter and I want to have fun today getting ready to look our best! I have some split ends and unsightly roots to tangle with, while she wants to get a sassy new tween look. It gives me a real boost just taking a little time on myself.

This was fun! My daughter was so excited about her first trip to a "real" salon, and her hair turned out adorable. My husband even tagged along and got himself a trim too.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea