Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 135: White Light Protection Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM



Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! I've been on a roll with the Honest Guys YouTube channel, so I decided to keep that going this week with a video I'm quite intrigued by. Today's brief (8 minute) meditation is for protection: a warrior of light to help us.

Do This Instead of: Stressing out; 8 minutes of random web surfing.

Wow, this was great. When  prompted to visualize my guardian/protector, I actually thought of two--characters from one of my books who are angel warriors and best friends. Short though this was, it was powerful, and I felt warm and safe when it was done. A definite keeper for the favorites list.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea