Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day 134: Visit an Aquarium

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Make a trip to the local aquarium
Do this instead of: sitting on the internet today

I know that way back on Day 18 my challenge was to visit an aquarium, but that time involved a virtual/online experience. Today we plan to visit Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach to check out the awesomeness in person.
Note: I went ahead and decided to schedule this post for 6 am, though whether we do it will depend on how I'm feeling after yesterday's bus-and-walk shopping excursion. (I suffered a mild heat exhaustion earlier in the week).

Wow, it was an exhausting day, but so fun to check out all the great exhibits and let Bri hang with her friends!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100

 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea