Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 140: Bring Goodies to Work

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Take some kind of treat to share at work today
Do this instead of: 30 minutes of random web surfing

Well, vacation is over (I can hardly believe it went so fast!). Today it's back to work, but to make my return to earth a bit more fun I've decided  to take something nice to share with my coworkers.

Okay, so I decided on a marble pound cake, and it was gobbled up in about a hot minute! Yummy. :)


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea