Sunday, July 19, 2015

Day 141: Read Something You've Written

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Go back and re-read some of my work
Do this instead of: 1-2 hrs of random web surfing

If you've read my About Me page or followed this blog a while, you know that I am an author who stopped writing when depression kicked me hard. I've yet to get back in the saddle, but I keep trying and haven't given up! Today I'll be looking at some favorite scenes to boost and hopefully inspire me.

So I picked a fantasy work in progress and read the first couple of chapters. While I confess I couldn't resist putting on my editing hat to tweak a few things (okay, more than a few), I enjoyed the read and was bummed when I had to put it down for work.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea