Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 145: Fun for a Gaming Buddy

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Give an unexpected surprise to someone on my gaming server
Do this instead of:  isolating myself

Let me explain this one. I play Minecraft. Quite a lot. I do so primarily on multiplayer servers. That said, while I try to be helpful and friendly, I don't mingle much. As part of the multiplayer experience, players will at times visit each other's "bases" and leave presents, notes, or (friendly) pranks. Today I'll make a point of hopefully cheering up someone's game time with one of these fun gestures.

And hey...if you're not a gamer, why not try this IRL (gamer lingo for In Real Life)? :)

So I bopped over to an in-game friend's new "house" build with supplies to make an ice cube dispensing refrigerator. 


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea