Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 144: Make a New Schedule

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Get organized with a new planner/daily schedule
Do this instead of: 2 hrs of TV or Facebook

One thing I can really get away from when I've been down is my schedule, and it can be hard to jump back into one that hasn't been working for a while. But making a fresh start can give me a boost--and motivation to get more of the things done that make me feel good at the end of the day.

Wow, I have to admit, sitting down to do this stressed me out at first. I considering skipping it entirely, in fact. But I jumped in, kept things very simple and streamlined, and came out at the end victorious and feeling good about the fact that I have a new plan in place for keeping my days on track better than they have been. I even made sure to schedule plenty of time in for fun and positivity challenges. :)


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea