Monday, July 27, 2015

Day 149: Back to Basics Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today I'm going back to basics with a 15-minute video for beginners or returning meditation users. You might ask why a beginner video when I've been posting meditations for months now. I think it's good to have a refresher now and then to help me improve my meditative state, and thus, the results of my efforts. 

Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work; 15 minutes of random web surfing.

This was a very  nice meditation activity. Getting back down to the mechanics of breathing, relaxing, and letting go put me into a wonderful floaty, calm state. A great way to start the day.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea