Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 151: Make a Passion Planner

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Use a Passion Planner to organize a special goal.
Do this instead of:  1 hr of TV

What is a "Passion Planner", you might ask? This is a real planner, one I learned about a while back when the creator launched a kickstarter. A Passion Planner is a very special organizer to help reach short or long term goals. It is a tool to let you break things down in manageable steps so you can take action on what you want. It's one of the most comprehensive planners I've ever seen. And best of all, while you can purchase a planner, you can also download pages for free!
Passion Planner

Aaand while I managed to download the wrong month's worth of pages, I did go over the passion plan part and decided that my goal is to put out two books in a year's time. I broke that down into 6 month chunks further divided up by time to write, revise/edit, and submit. I have days of the week dedicated for writing to get me rolling with my passion plan--starting tomorrow (look for tomorrow's positivity challenge for the kickoff to this). Looking forward to seeing this come to fruition!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea