Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 158: Clean Out a Drawer

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Choose one drawer and clean it out!
Do this instead of:  1 hr of Facebook surfing while ignoring my personal clutter.

Clutter. It creeps up subtly, slowly, and silently until it threatens to overtake my house. Even when my "surface" areas appear neat to the casual visitor, danger lurks in closets, behind furnishings, and stuffed into drawers about to burst. Tackling clutter can be such an overwhelming prospect that I don't know where to start-so I don't. Today I will handle ONE drawer, and only one, to give my house and myself a happy boost.

The Results: I almost let this one get away from me today! My son came over and we got caught up talking and laughing for several hours. But I remembered at the end of the night and tackled the bottom in my chest of drawers. I ruthlessly threw out a bag full of Unnecessary Stuff. Feeling good, and I am going to keep chipping away at that chest until it's under control.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea