Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 164: Listen to the Rain

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Listen to the calming rhythm of rain sounds.
Do this instead of:  Stressing out.

The patter of rain has a soothing effect that I enjoy, and today I'll be incorporating that into my day for a positivity boost. Not raining outside? Doesn't matter! There are lots of "rain sounds" videos and mp3's/cd's out there. I'll be using the above video, which will play on my tablet on my desk at work.

The Results: I did play this at work and found it pleasantly calming. This one may well make it into my regular rotation.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea