Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 178: Try a New Hairstyle

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Do something a little new with the 'do
Do this instead of:  A quick comb-through (or those days I don't even do that and throw it in a messy braid)

Guys and girls alike can take today's challenge! Okay, so for my graphic I show someone gettig their hair CUT, but you don't have to do that. Part your hair different, slick it back, blow it out, or go on YouTube/Pinterest/Whatever and check out the gazillion style ideas for your hair type and length. Have fun with it!

The Results: The hairstyle I chose came from LuxyHair on YouTube. It's called the Fluffy Braid, and it was easy to do in less than five minutes. This is the video I used--the braid is the second one she demonstrates. Fun!!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100

 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea