Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 180: Eat More Fruits and Vegetables

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Wow, day 180!! That's six months of positivity--halfway to the one year goal.

Today's Positivity activity: Eat more fruits and veggies

Do this instead of:  forgetting and eating "whatever"

I'm continuing a weekly challenge to go along with my daughter's nutrition schoolwork. This week's focus is on fruits and vegetables, so I'll be attempting to boost my intake.

The Results: Let's see, how did I do today? I had raisins and some dried strawberries at breakfast, grapes and tomato sauce at lunch, and spinach and peaches at dinnertime. Avocado too, but I guess that counts more as a healthy fat than a fruit or vegetable.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea