Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 184: Love Vibrations-a Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM



Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today I found an interesting YouTube channel from Alicia Cramer. The channel focuses on business coaching for entrepreneurs, and this includes hypnotherapy and meditation. Today's title, according to the video description, can help increase love of self and others, as well as heal hurts and negativity.
Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work;  15 minutes of random web surfing.

The Results: What a lovely video! I was having a rather trying day and this lifted my spirits literally like a cloud. I felt like I was floating without a care in the world.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
60 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea