Saturday, September 5, 2015

Day 189: Leave a Post-It

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Leave a fun little Post-It on the mirror (or desk/computer screen/etc) for someone special.

Do this instead of:  1/2 hr of random web patrol.

Many eons ago, my oldest daughter left me the Post-It shown here for me to find when I got home from work. I treasured that little note and kept it all these years (a bit worse for wear now). That little act of random positivity inspired today's challenge, and I intend to pay it forward.

The Results: I left my youngest a Post-It where she'd be sure to see it--stuck to her Xbox controller! She carried the note around with her part of the day and out to lunch with the family. Nice.




Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea