Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 199: Watch a Comedy Routine

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
 
Today's Positivity activity: Watch a comedy routine, either from a favorite comedian or find a new one.

Do this instead of: 1 hr or less of web patrol or watching generally depressing TV

I confess, a lot of the TV I watch includes horror or other generally depressing subject matter. Hence why oftentimes, my positivity challenges replace or reduce my TV time. Today I'll be seeking out humor--not just sitcom humor, but full-blown comedic stand-up. One of my absolute favorites for this is Iliza Shlesinger, and I'll be watching a  routine of hers that I haven't caught before.

Note:while she is hilariously funny, Iliza's routines include a lot of adult humor. If that's not your cup of tea, be forewarned before you click on the YouTube video here.

The Results: First off, I apologize to anyone who tried clicking the original video I had posted here earlier. I didn't find it wasn't working until this evening, as my whole neighborhood had a power/internet outage all day that is expected to last until early tomorrow. I replaced the original one with the video above, which I watched during my work break. Admittedly, it wasn't the funniest of her videos, but it was a nice comic relief to a rather interesting day.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

25 / 100


 Life in General

25 / 100
 

 My Mood

80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea