Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 208: Eat a Healthy Lunch

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Eat that healthy lunch I keep telling myself I'm going to have.

Do this instead of:  Eating whatever

Thursdays are when I post a  nutrition-related challenge, often to go along with supporting my daughter's nutrition classwork. This week the focus is on lunchtime, and getting in some healthy, balanced foods.

The Results: So I had an interesting lunch, ha. It was pizza, BUT I'm calling it healthy because it was a handmade artisan pizza with fresh ingredients-fresh tomato, basil, spinach, and mushroom-on gorgonzola with a drizzle of olive oil...and a bunch of grapes. Yum!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

35 / 100


 Life in General

70 / 100

 
 My Mood

75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea