Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 223: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to share on the blog. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

One of the things I've found most vital in my journey toward positivity this year is to immerse myself in an uplifting environment. Sure, there are plenty of negative things around me that I can't control, but by putting positive things in place around me, it cushions the negative and gives me new perspective. Positive people, messages, and practices help me see things in a more constructive light. It also means limiting my contact with those who are continually negative, critical, and incapable of seeing the glass half full.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea