Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 222: Go Nuts for Almonds

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Eat almonds.

Do this instead of:  Not!

Two food challenges back to back! I post a  nutrition-related challenge on Thursdays, and as promised, we'll balance out yesterday's dessert challenge with a superfood. Today I'll add back to my diet a food that I used to consume quite a bit: almonds. When I was being super conscientious about taking in healthy foods, almonds were on that list several times a week. A great source of Omega 3's, protein, potassium, and Vitamin E, almonds are definitely worth a spot in our weekly nutrition roster.

The Results: Made this a quick and simple one by having apple slices with almond butter. Yum!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea