Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 234: Find Funny Animal Pictures

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

courtesy of funnydogmemes.com
Today's Positivity activity: Find funny animal pics, memes, or videos

Do this instead of:  30 min of random web patrol

It's time for an internet search and devour mission, but instead of news, gossip, and internet trolls, I'm on a hunt for funny animal pictures. Think lolcats, I can has cheeseburger, and America's Funniest Pets.


The Results: I found some cute ones, courtesy of worldwideinterweb.com and weknowmemes.com. My personal fave:





Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea