Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 236: Fish Oil for Omega-3

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Take fish oil supplements or eat an Omega-3 rich serving of fish (salmon is a good one). Feel good about its health-boosting properties.

Do this instead of:  Eating whatever.

I post a  nutrition-related challenge on Thursdays. This week, I'm focusing on Omega-3, those fatty acids that can help prevent heart disease, cancer, and even boost mental faculties. I've been getting lax about my intake, and I want to get back in the habit.

The Results: I didn't find a good deal on salmon this week, so I took a fish oil capsule. (Hint: keep in the freezer and you can avoid "fish burps".)


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea