Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 240: Unwind with this Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today's meditation comes from the Positive Magazine YouTube channel. This is an "unwind" meditation that can be done in just 10 minutes.  
Do This Instead of: Stressing out after work;  10 minutes of Facebook patrol.
The Results: Admittedly, I was pretty exhausted tonight already, but I did do this meditation and found it quite pleasant. (I liked the simple video of the two swans.)  I may or may not have snored briefly during the final 20 seconds. 


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
85 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea