Thursday, November 5, 2015

Day 250: Eat Oatmeal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Have a bowl of oatmeal.

Do this instead of:  Eating whatever.

I post a  nutrition-related challenge on Thursdays. This week, I'm focusing on oatmeal.

Did you know that oats are considered a superfood? They contain fiber, vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. Oatmeal can aid digestion and help reduce your risk of heart disease. My preferred form are the steel-cut oats that I've soaked overnight prior to cooking. There is a bit of chew and a slight nuttiness that sets this above regular rolled oats.

The Results: Oatmeal accomplished, although with the writing challenge and other things going this week I reached for the instant variety instead of my beloved overnight steel oats. Still yum!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea