Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 249: Organize the Junk Drawer, Take 2

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Go through that junk drawer and clean up its act.

Do this instead of:  60 min Facebook patrol

Okay, so last week on day 242, I had assigned myself this challenge and had to confess that I just plain didn't do it. Ugh! Today's the day, my friends.

If you're following along with the challenge and beat this one last week, go find your secondary junk drawer and tackle it this time. It might be in your kitchen, office, or bathroom, wherever you have a second drawer that accumulates random stuff.

The Results: Take 2 was a success. I conquered this one today and have the Before and After pics to show it! This took me all of ten minutes and made a huge difference in the clutter. I felt so accomplished. :)

Before--yikes!
After-So much better!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
85 / 100


 My Mood
90 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea