Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 252: Design Your Book of Life

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Create a book cover that represents the life that most represents your ideal you.

Do this instead of:  60 min Facebook patrol

So a few of this past week's positivity ideas were inspired by my novel writing challenge, and here's one more. Imagine that your life is a novel. Not just the daily grind stuff, but your fantasy version of what your ideal life would be. Search the internet or your phone's camera gallery for "cover art" images that best represent your book, or draw/paint a cover if you're so inclined. Use a photo editor on your phone or computer, or do the cover by hand. Don't forget to add a catchy title and credit yourself as the author of your ideal life!

The Results: I popped open Photoshop, grabbed a stock photo, and added text to reflect my life today. I liked it so much that I'm adapting it for my next book--along with the title. Life imitates art...and vice versa!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea