Sunday, November 8, 2015

Day 253: Read a Romance Novel

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Read a fun romance novel.

Do this instead of:  Extra TV and Internet patrol for a couple days

Yes, yes, I know...yet another challenge that can be considered related to my novel writing challenge. What can I say? I'm on a roll.

When I'm busy writing, working, parenting, and etc., I tend to push aside some of my favorite simple pleasures. Reading is one of these. I know, wayyy back on Day 42, my challenge was to read a book, but this is more specific. I often like the fun and flirty rollercoaster of a light romance novel. So let's hit the library, dust off the shelf of Harlequin favorites, or fire up the ebook reader and curl up with a nice cuppa.

The Results: I read a fun romance about a professional chef titled Delicious by Susan Mallery. Plenty of conflict, tension, and humor...just the thing.




Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
55 / 100


 My Mood
60 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea