Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 257: Have a Bowl of Hot Cereal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Have a bowl of nutritious hot cereal.

Do this instead of:  Eating whatever.

I post a  nutrition-related challenge on Thursdays. This week, I'm focusing on breakfast.

With the weather cooling down, the time has arrived for filling, comforting hot breakfasts. Last week, I posted an oatmeal challenge, but this time around I say find a different hot cereal to warm the insides and start the day right.

The Results: Today was Malt-o-Meal day. I mixed up some of the original flavor with some milk and organic agave/maple syrup for flavor. MoM boasts being high in calcium and iron, plus it was nice and filling.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea