Sunday, November 15, 2015

Day 260: Attend a Write-In

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Join the National Novel Writing Challenge and try to write a novel in 30 days. (http://nanowrimo.org)

Do this instead of:  2 hrs of random web patrol

On Day 246, I launched my National Novel Writing challenge, and since then I've been dutifully glued to my computer, getting my word count done. Today I'll get out and about by joining a write-in, where a group of like-minded folks will gather at the local coffee house to socialize and pound keys together.

Not a writer? Consider a read-in, book club, or other group meeting challenge for something that interests you.


The Results: Did it! Went over and hung out with a half dozen writers and pounded out my word count while we chatted about our projects and life in general. A nice day.




Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100 (40.00%)


 Life in General
85 / 100 (85.00%)


 My Mood
90 / 100 (90.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea