Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 264: DIY Latte at Home

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Make a homemade version of your favorite coffee house drink.

Do this instead of:  Consuming the extra calories.

On Thursdays I post a food and/or health related challenge. And while coffee isn't exactly a health food, I thought I'd spend today doing something to bring it a bit closer in range.

I do love to hit the local Starbucks, though my waistline really doesn't. Today I'll be making a coffee drink at home, where I can control the ingredients and calories, and enjoy both the flavor and the savings.

The Results: Here's a picture of my homemade concoction. I used a packet of instant Hazelnut coffee, a spoonful of gourmet dark chocolate/cherry cocoa, and some milk. Yum!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)



 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea