Saturday, November 21, 2015

Day 266: Make a Holiday Positivity List

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Make a list of things to do for holiday positivity.

Do this instead of:  30 minutes of random web surfing.

Today I'll be taking a look at the holidays and doing up a list that isn't the usual list of things to buy or accomplish. I'll be doing some soul searching about traditions we've outgrown (or can't afford), decorations that can be tossed rather than take up space, and gift giving or activities that cause more stress than holiday cheer. I'll create a list of things that enrich the season without taxing my wallet or anxiety level.

The Results: For the second time this week, I barely got my challenge done "under the wire", late at night. (The National Novel Writing challenge has been keeping me quite busy!)  But, I did get my list done, gave some thought to how I want the holidays to go, and opted for a laid back, more relaxed season. With some fun traditions, of course, like Secret Santa and going to the local light display!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea