Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Day 277: Clean the Top of the Fridge (Take 2)

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Clean off the top of the refrigerator.

Do this instead of:  1 hr of random Facebook patrol.

I try to do a household challenge on Wednesdays, and last week I completely forgot. So I've reassigned myself this challenge, which will involve taking stuff off the top of the fridge, making it sparkle, and getting rid of non-essentials.

If you're following along and managed to accomplish this last week, tackle the inside today.


The Results: Done! I took a before and after shot. I'm not sure if it looks that much different in the "after" pic, but I tried to show where things were messier and the dirt on top of the fridge.  I organized the wicker basket, cleaned the grime, and tossed out a bag of junk I didn't need. I need to find a new spot for the iron and spray bottle to "live", but for now, mission accomplished!
Before

After



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea