Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 281: Wear Your Most Festive Holiday Earrings

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Wear  your wildest, funnest seasonal earrings. (or guys: necktie, cufflinks, vest, or underwear!)

Do this instead of:  Wearing any old thing.

Continuing on with seasonal challenges, it's time to bust out my collection of seasonal "ear wear". I'll pick the most fun pair to (ear)ring in the season with.

The Results: I couldn't decide which pair was most festive, so I bopped around wearing both! (I have double piercings.)



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100 (20.00%)


 Life in General
65 / 100 (65.00%)


 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea