Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 288: Enjoy a Soothing Bubble Bath

Posted by J at 6:00 AM



Today's Positivity activity: Pamper yourself in a relaxing bubble bath

Do this instead of:  Not

I haven't done this for ages, as I'm usually in a hurry and hopping into the shower. But today it's time to soak in some favorite scented bubbles in a candle lit bathroom, perhaps even with nature sounds or some "zen" calming music going on my tablet.


The Results: I lit a candle, went heavy on the bubbles, and put on a guided meditation while I took my soothing bath. Lovely!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
85 / 100 (85.00%)


 My Mood
80 / 100 (80.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea