Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 306: Prepare for New Year Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity:  It's Day 12, the final day of my Count My Blessings Countdown Calendar to New Year's. Each day, I've watched a different video or film that is uplifting, contains a message of thankfulness, or offers a time of peaceful reflection over the events of the past year.
On this final day, I felt the above video would be perfect. Life Coach Sandy Freschi guides us through a meditative, reflective exercise to say farewell to the old and bring in a new year.
Do This Instead of: 17 minutes of random web patrol.
The Results: I literally did this meditation exercise at the end of the year, in the final 20 minutes of 2015, and followed along to reflect on the goals I achieved this year, how far I've come in my personal journey, and made mental plans for what I want to see in the year ahead. I've greatly enjoyed my countdown, which consisted of a lot of videos on meditation and positivity, so one goal I made was to increase the amount of meditation and reprogramming that I do in the coming year.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
50 / 100 (50.00%)

 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea