Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 305: Reprogram for Positive Thinking

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


 So sorry today's challenge came out late...there was a technical error with my blog schedule. :)
Today's Positivity activity:  It's Day 11 of my Count My Blessings Countdown Calendar to New Year. Each day I'll watch a different video or film that is uplifting, contains a message of thankfulness, or offers a time of peaceful reflection over the events of the past year.
On Day 301 I featured a video on training your mind for positive thinking. I found it useful enough that I decided to look for more on the subject, so today I'll be hearing Brandon Burchard on the subject of reprogramming for positivity. 
Do This Instead of: 15 minutes of random web patrol.
The Results: There were some good tips on how to reprogram our minds for automatic positivity...thoughts and actions are among them. I suppose having started this blog challenge was a way that I reprogrammed myself to take positive action, so I must be on the right path!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*
20 / 100 (20.00%)


 Life in General
80 / 100 (80.00%)


 My Mood
80 / 100 (80.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea