Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 311: Watch the Snow Fall

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  Enjoy the calming, positive effects of watching snow fall (virtually if you don't have any coming down where you live today).
Do This Instead of: having a regular work day.
When I was doing my countdown to New Year's, I enjoyed having extra videos to watch that helped relieve stress and boost positivity--especially when I could share that with others. I decided to make this a regular thing. Today, I'll have this snowfall video going on my desk at work. I chose the one above because it features the sound of the snow outside, but there are many others if you do a YouTube search.

The Results: I had the above going on my desk today, along with one other that was nice. Soothing and calming, despite the word "storm" in the title.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea