Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 313: Set Nutrition Goals for the New Year

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Set and embark on nutritional goals for the new year.

Do this instead of:  Staying set in old habits.

On Thursdays I post a food and/or health related challenge. I don't know about you, but despite my best efforts, the holidays enticed me into way too many sweets, carbs, and unhealthy fats. Rather than toy with guilt or continued indulgence, I'll start the new year off by jumping on the right track--in a set of steps that will be manageable and help me to succeed.


The Results: I had a serious talk with myself about some goals for the coming year, and I'm feeling good about some of the changes I've got planned. I want to do more natural foods, healthy fats, and avoiding fast or convenience "snack" foods.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100 (25.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea