Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 314: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to share on the blog. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

I was thinking this week about how my positivity journey started, and how I felt caught in the grip of emotions I had no control over and feared I never would again. Then I decided I couldn't go on like that and needed to do something to change myself, my belief that what I felt somehow controlled of defined me. In order to change my life, I was the one who had to change.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100 (15.00%)


 Life in General
70 / 100 (70.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea