Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 322: Find Ways to Earn Extra Cash

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Look into some simple (and legitimate) ways to make a few extra dollars to tuck away this year.
Do This Instead of: not.
I mentioned on Monday that I would be doing one more money-related challenge this week to help kick off the new year, and here it is. I will be exploring some ways to earn a few bucks to tuck away throughout the year. I'm not talking about get-rich-quick scams, but legitimate sources of small side income. Even a few dollars here and there will give a boost. So it's off to the net I go in search of real ways to add some pennies to the annual fund.

The Results: Got signed up for some apps that earn you credits toward gift cards and such. One is the Nielson app, plus Mobile Insider and a couple others. Also doing Bing search, each search earns points toward gift cards, etc. And I set some goals for other small earning tasks I can do as a writer.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100 (20.00%)


 Life in General
65 / 100 (65.00%)

 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea