Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day 329: Color a Mandala

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
(image: Mandala coloring pages app graphic from Google Play Store)
Today's Positivity activity: Color mandalas.
Do this instead of:  30 min of random Facebook patrol.

It's been a while since I did an art challenge, so I decided to take on the fun of mandalas. These are intricate designs that you can create yourself, or there are lots of coloring books for grownups out there now that feature them--or printable pages online.

Get a mandala coloring app (android)
Download mandala coloring pages

The Results: I popped on some nature sounds and used a mandala app on my tablet. Very zen! My favorite one is below:



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100 (30.00%)


 Life in General
65 / 100 (65.00%)


 My Mood
65 / 100 (65.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea