Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 328: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to share on the blog. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

I started off thinking today's quote was a simple bit of wisdom. It is, but I began reflecting on all the ways it can be applied to life, and my smile grew. When life doesn't hand me what I want, it's up to me to go after it. This week alone, when our current location didn't offer peace, we built our own serene spot. And 328 days ago, when I didn't have a way to focus on and share positivity, I launched a blog. The ways this quote can impact our lives are endless, if we just learn to build the doors to change.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100 (20.00%)

 Life in General
65 / 100 (65.00%)


 My Mood
70 / 100 (70.00%)


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea