Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 332: Soothe the Senses with Virtual Landscapes

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity:  Enjoy the soothing ambiance of beautiful waterfalls (virtually).
Do This Instead of: not.
Tuesdays are lately about ambiance, either via music, immersive scenery, or both. Today I'll be playing the above video, featuring an hour of aerial landscapes, on my tablet at work.

The Results: Done! The above video, while it had some stunning aerial shots, also had so much "behind the scenes" stuff that it didn't work for my purposes, so after a while I found some other landscape vids to watch instead.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100 (30.00%)


 Life in General
30 / 100 (30.00%)


 My Mood
75 / 100 (75.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea