Thursday, February 4, 2016

Day 341: Cut Out Processed Cereal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Eliminate cold, processed cereals from my diet.

Do this instead of:  Grabbing a bowl once (or twice) daily.

On Thursdays I post a food and/or health related challenge. Today, it's time to cut out a habit I'd gone back to in recent months: processed cold cereals. I know I feel bloated and funky after indulging in this all-too-easy-to-grab food, especially when I do so late at night.  Yet I've been eating it almost every day, sometimes more. No more.


The Results: Done! I actually started this challenge a bit early and haven't had cereal since last weekend. I've been having eggs and other things for breakfast, and no "snack cereal" later on. I'm already noticing a difference in the late-night "bloat" factor.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea